In-person Worship Experience
It’s exciting to be able to welcome each other back to in-person worship at Faith Gospel Center on Sunday morning, February 28th. If you don’t feel comfortable about in-person worship at this time, we want to honor that and be respectful. The last thing we want is for in-person worship to be the cause of any uneasiness.
Your children will remain with you during worship. We understand this will be different and we are okay with that. We want you as parents, and our congregation as a whole, to be okay with it also. If, however, you feel it would be better to worship online, for your child's comfort or for any other reason, we understand that also. We love you and support you in the choice you make for yourself and your household.
If you're exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, loss of taste or smell, chest tightness, cough, nausea, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; or if anyone in your household is exhibiting similar symptoms or any symptoms of any kind of illness; or if in the 14 days prior to worship you've tested positive for the virus); or if in the 14 days prior to worship you've been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus; or if you are considered high risk because of pre-existing or underlying medical conditions, we ask that you continue to worship with us online at this time. If someone tests positive for the virus after having attended in-person worship, we have a plan in place for addressing that situation. If you'd like more information about that, please email email@example.com.
Participation is limited to 25% occupancy
You are welcome to reserve a spot for in-person worship or to continue to worship online from home via Online Church.
We will begin promptly at 10:30 AM
We ask those who reserved seats to arrive at 10:00 AM to allow time for the safety protocols and seating.
Livestream via Online Church
Online Church via Livestream on Zoom is here to stay! Beginning Feb 28, Online Church will begin at 10:30 AM.
KIDSChurch on Zoom
Your children will remain with you in the sanctuary during worship. Chosen Kids will continue their services via Zoom at 1:00 PM.
Online giving via website or mobile app remains the same. For in-person worship, you will find a designated box near the front of the sanctuary as you exit.
Wearing masks (everyone over age 2) and maintaining social distance are required while on the property. People on stage will be maskless but will be at least ten feet away.
What to expect:
Here's a brief summary of what our day will be like:
- you’ll be greeted at the door by someone with smiley eyes
- a contactless thermometer will be used to check your temperature
- you’ll be given a squirt of hand sanitizer
- if you forget your mask, you’ll be given one
- you’ll be directed to the single designated entrance into the sanctuary
- you’ll be escorted to a section of seats reserved just for you and your household
- after service, you’ll be directed to the single designated exit from the sanctuary
Some things you'll notice:
- the parking lot is set up so that cars park in every other space
- there is one designated building entrance and one designated exit
- directional arrows are on the floor
- hand sanitizers are readily available
- some areas of the building are sectioned off from entry
- chairs in the sanctuary are grouped in sections
- the sanctuary is different from the last time we were together
- the bathrooms are renovated